Taste of the Wild Grain Free Canine Sierra Mountain Dog Food 2kg
Roasted lamb and egg combine with sweet potatoes and peas to give dogs the energy they need for overall vitality with a flavour they will crave. Grain-free and highly digestible, this formula may be a good choice for dogs with food allergies or intolerances.
* Pasture-Raised Lamb – Lamb, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
* Species Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
* DHA – DHA from salmon oil helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
* Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Optimal levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
* Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
* Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Lamb (17%), lamb meal (17%), sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, egg product, roasted lamb (4%), tomato, pomace, minerals, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract.
Protein 25.0%, Fat Content 15.0%, Crude Fibres 4.0%, Crude Ash 8.6%, Moisture 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.4% minimum, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3% minimum, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.0%.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D 750 IU/kg, Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg.
Trace Elements mg per kg:
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 60 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 7 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 60 mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 7 mg, Potassium Iodide 1.5 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 14 mg, Manganous Oxide 14 mg, Manganese Sulphate 14 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 75 mg, Zinc Sulphate 75 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3 mg, Taurine 0.12% minimum.
3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.